Individual Dietary Consultations
• Emotional eating
• Creating healthy body image perception (adolescents and adults)
• Creating healthy eating habits
• Nutrigenomics (genetic testing) and Culinary Genomics
• Gastrointestinal disorders and gut health, including post-gastrointestinal surgery cases
• Pregnancy and Gestational Diabetes
• Paediatric nutritional management
• Chronic diseases of lifestyle (e.g. Diabetes, Cholesterol, Hypertension)
• Weight loss and weight gain (from child to adult)
Individual consultations work as follows:
Initial consult (60-90 minutes)
• A detailed assessment is performed. This includes your anthropometric measurements (weight, height, waist circumference), medical history, family history, relevant blood results, lifestyle, eating habits and concerns.
• This is then followed by a personalized nutrition education where you will understand key concepts and the physiology underlying your condition or concerns and what the necessary changes are that you will need to make in order to reach your goals.
• Within the first few days of your consult, an individualized meal plan is provided to suite your needs.
Follow-up visits (20-45 minutes)
These consults ensure that your goals are met and you’re on your way to implement long-term lifestyle and dietary changes.
• Progress is monitored in terms of body, diet and the relevant aspects of your healthier lifestyle.
• These visits are a key component to your success in the implementation of your health goals. It is not only the monitoring that keeps you in check and motivated, but also the continuous support and new resources provided that help you to overcome any barriers you may face along the way.